What you can do with ‘Amppitune Subscription License’
1. The ‘Amppitune Subscription License’ grants the purchaser (you) a non- exclusive, ongoing, commercial, worldwide license to make use of the musical work you have purchased. You are licensed to use the music only in one application per subscription, as you wish without limitations, in following terms:
Synchronization with an audiovisual or audio-only work to create ‘end product’ that incorporates the music as well as other elements, so that it is a part of bigger combination of different elements and different in nature than the music alone.
Examples of allowed use ‘end products’ for ‘Amppitune Subscription License’: Video games (PC, console, mobile), Films (short and feature), Trailers (Internet and theatrical), TV and radio advertisements, TV series, Crowdfunding campaigns, Youtube videos.
2. ‘Amppitune Subscription License’ includes the right to utilize the music through communication to the public performance, display, distribution, reproduction and through broadcast. See the later paragraph for things that you CAN NOT do with the music.
Free or commercial and monetized or not, for-profit or not-for-profit, Amppitune Subscription License got you covered.
3. You can create ‘end product’ for a client, and you can transfer that single ‘end product’ to your client.
4. You can modify and/or manipulate (loop, cut) the music, or combine the music with other works to suit your ‘end product’. The resulting works based on the music are subject to the terms of this license. You cannot claim ownership of the music, whether it’s in original form or altered under the license.
You can edit, loop and stretch the music to match your project. What you can’t do is create a remix of the music and claim or register it as your own song. If you wish to remix, ask a permission first.
What you can’t do with ‘Amppitune Subscription License’
5. You can’t re-distribute the music on its own or bundled as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files of any kind. Modifying the music doesn’t lift this restriction.
You can’t modify the music and distribute it on a music CD/to a streaming service. For example, you cannot release a soundtrack for your game without separately given permission. Also, you can’t add lyrics over the top of a music track and sell it as your own song on iTunes or other digital music platforms without permission.
6. You can’t use the music in applications allowing an end user to create a custom digital or physical product. This includes applications such as on demand, website creators and video editors. A separate license needs to be acquired for every ‘end product’ produced with the applications of this kind.
Examples include online video rendering services, animation rendering services, build your own website services and photo slideshow creators. You will need one license for each product created by a customer.
7. Extracting the music from ‘end product’ is not permitted. You must do your best to ensure that your ‘end product’ doesn’t allow such behavior.
8. You can’t claim trademark, copyright or service mark rights over the music within an ‘end product’.
9. You can use the music for lawful purposes only. You can’t use the music in connection with material that is racist, hate speech, defamatory, obscene or demeaning or in connection with subjects such as extreme political views.
License can be terminated if you violate the terms above and don’t remedy the violation. If your license is terminated, you must stop the use of music. This includes no longer making copies of or distributing the ‘end product’ until you remove the music from it.
10. The author of the music retains ownership of the music but grants you the non-exclusive license on these terms. You can’t claim ownership of the music, even if it is modified.
11. This license is between the author of the music and you.
If you have questions about the license, contact me.